Sunday, January 16, 2011

Journal Entry 5

Summer is on the way, summer is our best season, because Dill will come to Maycomb for break, we can play together. I am really missing him.
Today Dill had ridden the train by himself from Meridian to Maycomb. And Jem was offended by my contradicting him on the HOT STEAM, Jem was patiently awaiting an opportunity to reward me. He did, because I came up with we roll in the tire. Jem push the tire down the sidewalk with all the force in his body, my ears throbbed, I felt sick inside, I couldn’t think straight, I felt I was going to die. I could only hope that Jem would outrun the tire and me, or that I would be stopped by a bump in the sidewalk. I only heard Jem behind me, chasing and shouting.
  The tire bumped on gravel, I lay on the cement and shook me head still, pounded my ears to silence, only heard Jem’s voice, he shouted me to got away from there. I was confused, then I raised my head, and I saw the
Radley Place
steps in front of me, I froze. I was too scared to forgot run away. When I ran away, I forgot to bring the tire, then Jem back to there got it. And there was another bid secret that I didn’t tell Jem, when Jem shouting, I heard another voice from Radley house, somebody laughed! Today such an awful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment