Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Journal Entry 9

School started. Grade two was as boring as grade one, teachers still flashed cards at you and wouldn’t let you read or write. I want to read and write. The important thing was Jem didn’t tell me anything about that night that he went to Boo’s house getting his pants until today afternoon. We were crossing the schoolyard toward home together at three o’clock. He suddenly said he wanted to tell me about that night. I was really surprised about he was voluntary wanted to tell me. He was silent for a while, he told me when he went to Boo’s house get his pants, his pants were folded across the fence, just like they were expecting him, and his pants had been sewed up, but not like a lady sewed them. when I heard that, I was surprised of it for a while, I was thinking who could read Jem’s mind, was that Mr. Nathan sewed them up? But according to him, went to get it and gave it to dad, it was easier than sewed them up. Was that Mr. Radley? He wouldn’t do that, if he heard some voices, he would shot the gun! Was that Boo Radley? I never thought of him! He was a monster in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment