Monday, January 17, 2011

Journal Entry 7

Yesterday, Jem asked Mr. Atticus if we could went over and sat by Miss Rachel’s fish pool with Dill, because this was the last day Dill stay in Maycomb. Mr. Atticus was allowed us to go.
When we saw Dill and talked some time, Dill came up with he wanted hanged out with Jem, I know there is nobody hang out just for walk! Finally, I got it. Dill and Jem wanted to see Boo Radley, they said if I didn’t want to go with them, I could go straight home and keep the secret, that was all!
I had no choice with that, but to join them. In fact, I am a girl, I am afraid of dark night, especially of Boo Radley, I don’t know why Dill and Jem were interested in him, because of him, Jem left his pants on the wire netting, when he ran back, he only ware the shorts.
When we back, Mr. Atticus and Miss Rachel asked Jem where his pants gone, Dill saved Jem, Dill answered that we were playing strip poker up yonder by the fish pool. Since that, I felt relax, and I thought Dill is a really smart boy, I didn’t forget he was engaged to me, and he ran back for kissed me swiftly in front of Jem. I was shy and happy for his kissing. I will wait for him come back next summer until he married me. And I am really worried about Mr. Atticus asked Jem for get the pants back.

No comments:

Post a Comment