Monday, January 17, 2011

Journal Entry 6

Today morning, I found Dill and Jem in the back yard. I wanted to join them, but they still said go away. I was very discontented with their attitude. I said the back yard is not belonging to them; I could play in it as they had. Finally, they told me what they goanna do, they were going to give a note to Boo Radley. When I heard that, I just tried to fight down the automatic terrorizing in me. I just wanted to stop them, or I wanted to get out of the plan, but Jem was not allowed me to get out. They planed to put the note on the end of a fishing pole and stick it through the shutters. If anyone came, Dill would ring the bell which was my mother’s silver dinner-bell. But Jem checked the shutter loose; they made it stick on the window. I asked Jem what he wrote to Boo, he said he wrote Boo could come out, what did Boo does in the house, and Jem said we would buy Boo an ice-cream. Boo would kill us! I believe that! I just really afraid of Boo, but I want to play with Dill and Jem, I don’t have any other choices. When Jem was giving the note, Dill and I was check if there was somebody came, then we would ring the bell. Unfortunately, Mr. Atticus discovered us were doing such a crazy thing. Mr. Atticus said we couldn’t do such an impolite thing, like going to Mr. Radley’s house without invited…
Today, I am sympathizing with Jem, I saw what color on his face when we discovered by Mr. Atticus!

No comments:

Post a Comment